So I am back after a long time. Had a brief stint of blogging at live journal but the lure of 1 GB has brought me back to this realm of comment less blogging. Not that I got any comments at livejournal anyway but still :)

So life has changed much in the past 4 months or rather it has not changed at all as it was expected to be. I am still trying to be sane through this all. BTW, Hobbit, though it took long, is finally done and I am midway in Prisoner of Azkaban. In the meantime, I had a go at the short stories by Aacharya Chatur Sen Shastri and now I have become a ardent fan of the man. A great Scholar and lovely writer though u may at times feel bogged down with the amount of information he hurls at you most of which just flies in the face of things you must have learnt since childhood. So for starters, short stories are recommended. BTW, they are generally about the old rajas and riyasats and their honour and pride. So now u know what are u looking for :)

Music !! Well I guess I must have almost doubled the list of the groups that I have listened to and liked in the last 1 month. Lots of Celtic stuff, classic rock of 60-70s and new alternative and post-grunge rock. Incidentally having a radio at my room keeps filling me with all those lovely Hindi songs of yesteryear and so a nice balance is achieved.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

बिछड़ते दोस्तों के नाम

क्या लिखूं?

Do nightmares qualify for dreams?