Last 15 days have been extra ordinary. Unfortunately, all I can do to give u an idea is show u following lyrics:

Everytime that I look in the mirror
All these lines on my face gettin’ clearer
The past is gone
It went by like dust to dawn
Isn’t that the way
Everybody’s got their dues in life to pay

I know what nobody knows
Where it comes and where it goes
I know it’s everybody’s sin
You got to lose to know how to win

Half my life is in books’ written pages
Live and learn from fools and from sages
You know it’s true
All the things come back to you

Sing with me, sing for the years
Sing for the laughter, sing for the tears
Sing with me, if it’s just for today
Maybe tomorrow the good lord will take you away
(x2)

Dream on, dream on
Dream yourself a dream come true
Dream on, dream on
Dream until your dream come true
Dream on, dream on, dream on...

Sing with me, sing for the years
Sing for the laughter and sing for the tears
Sing with me, if it’s just for today
Maybe tomorrow the good lord will take you away

And I hope u know the song:Dream On by Aerosmith. If u have not heard it yet, go, run, catch hold of it and listen to it now. Its a master piece.

A Clockwork Orange is a different movie. Well that doesn't give much of an idea about the movie, does it? Well u have to see it to experience it. I cannot yet say if it was good or bad. I have decided to go and read the novel first. But two things that I liked about it are the nice soundtrack (ludwig van mainly) and the Nadsat language with the main character on the movie uses. This english + Russian mix sounds really cool. My efforts to master it are on. So watch out my lil droogies for soon I shall be govoreeting in Nadsat :)

School of Rock is entertaining. Nice music again but Jake Black was better in High Fidelity and Almost Famous anyday kicks ass in conveying that rock spirit. School of Rock falls somewhere in between and a little short I would say but watch it for all those wonderful kids. They look so honest in their roles that they deserve a see :)

And in the reading list next is "Interpreter of Maladies" by Jhumpa Lahiri :)

more later !!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

बिछड़ते दोस्तों के नाम

क्या लिखूं?

Do nightmares qualify for dreams?