Yet Another Personality Test

My Bloginality is ENFP!!!

"As an ENFP, you are Extraverted, iNtuative, Feeling , Perceiving.
This makes your primary focus on Extraverted Intuition with Introverted Feeling.
This is defined as a NF personality, which is part of Carl Jung's Idealist (Identity Seeking) type, and more specifically the Champions or Inspirer.
As a weblogger, you may not be consistant in posts. Although, if you find a specific focus on their journal or a very flexible manner of writing, it may be more fufilling. Because you are warm and see so many posibilities in life, you may inspire others to follow in your footsteps with a journal."
-copied with due respect and reference from here

Though I think it to be a bit of a fraud in the sense that the questions in the test are too direct and in a sense provide everything that they later tell me. But what the heck, they are fun :) and anyway I would like everybody to read what they have to say about me :P. So go ahead click that link !!

incidentally, these days I am revisiting my old hobby of Astrology with "Love Signs" and now with the data from orkut under my belt, I hope to have much more fun. Lets see :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

बिछड़ते दोस्तों के नाम

क्या लिखूं?

Do nightmares qualify for dreams?