Feeling harrased?

This comes from here. Awesome site if you are feeling a little down at work. Works magic for me. (Be warned that some of the content might be offensive. Click at your own risk. (no images, only text) )
1. Save every Free Credit Card Offer you get, Put it in pile A
2. Save every Free Coupon You get, put that in pile B
3. Now open the credit card mail from pile A and find the Business
Reply Mail Envelope.
4. Take the coupons from pile B and stuff them in the envelope you hold
in your hand.
5. Drop the stuffed to the brim envelopes in your mail and walk away
whistling.
I have now received two phone calls from the credit card companies
telling me that they received a stuffed envelope with coupons rather
then my application. They informed me that it they are not pleased that
they footed the bill for the crap I sent them. I reply with "It says
Business Reply Mail" I'm suggesting coupons to you to ensure that your
business is more successful. They promptly hang up on me.
Now, I did this for about a month before it got boring, so I got an
added idea! I added exactly 33 cents worth of pennies to the envelope
so they paid EXTRA due to the weight. I got a call informing me about
the money, I said it was a mistake and I demanded my change back. After
yelling at the clerk and then to the supervisor they agreed to my
demands and cut me a check for the money. I hold in my hand at this
very moment a check from GTE Visa for exactly 33 cents.

Comments

Anonymous said…
ha ha ha
very very funny
cudnt believe u actually
did that
Anonymous said…
Did you actually do this ?
abhaga said…
Not me but somebody did (I hope). I took this from the link provided at the beginning of the post.

Popular posts from this blog

Do nightmares qualify for dreams?

Fixing Logrotate on Ubuntu Jaunty Server Edition

On His Being Arrived to the Age of Twenty-three !!