Couple of WTFs to set the ball rolling again!


  • Slumdog star Rubina to pen biography!

While I am all for people trying to make use of the popularity of these kids for good cause (the proceeds from the book will go to some charity in.. France!), this is stretching it too much. She is all of 9 years old.

  • Somebody applied to our company with this cover letter:

I am writing to apply for any job opening is there in your company. ... I believe my education, skills and experiences fit your requirements...

Again, don't get me wrong. I know searching for a job can be quite tough but then you have to keep your game up in the tough times and not write such sloppy letters. If you are applying to "any" job, how does your "education, skills and experiences fit our requirement"?

Regular programming will resume in a while!

Comments

Perraju said…
The first one deserves WTF.
Not sure of the second one.

Congratulations! on the great idea of Pothi.! Great! Great! idea. I am amazed and i wish you all success.

Popular posts from this blog

बिछड़ते दोस्तों के नाम

क्या लिखूं?

Do nightmares qualify for dreams?