5 of Pothi.com titles launching today during Bangalore Book Festival

Five of our books are being launched today in Bangalore Book Festival. I am very excited and a little nervous too :-). Please come to the launch and show your support. We promise it will be interesting. Here is a Press Release with some more information - Print-on-Demand titles come to Bangalore Book Festival . You can see the titles being launched on Pothi.com .

Time: 4:30pm

Venue: Gayatri Vihar, Palace Grounds, 

Near Mekhri Circle, Bangalore

upcoming page

Comments

Joanna Penn said…
Hi Abhaya, Thanks very much for your post on my blog when I mentioned pothi.com. I am very interested in India as a market (and as a place!) I have some questions I wonder if you could answer on your blog, or as a Q&A on my blog "From Idea to Book".
1) What is the book market like in India? Do people buy a lot of books on the internet, or mainly from stores?
2) What type of books/what genre sell well in India?
3) Can non-Indians upload and sell at Pothi.com? e.g. I have a book with a US ISBN and also an Australian ISBN; could I load that and sell it at Pothi?
4) What would be you recommendation for marketing to the Indian market if the author is not in India?

Thanks - I appreciate your comments. It is a global market with POD so I am interested in how we can all work together!

Thanks, Joanna

Popular posts from this blog

Do nightmares qualify for dreams?

Fixing Logrotate on Ubuntu Jaunty Server Edition

On His Being Arrived to the Age of Twenty-three !!