Today we, some members of the BRiCS group, made a trip to Bithoor on Bi-cycles. AM also came along with us and as I watched him riding bi-cycle, swimming in ganges, buying tarbooj from a farmer and later treating us all to a self-made lunch at his house, I thought of what I want from life and though I do not know the answer, all the above things are definitely in.

Well musings apart, the trip was fun. I along with one more guy tried to pull off a prank on the junta but guess what? The worse happened.. not a single soul noticed :( . We ate lots of dahi bada, tarbooj, kheera, played some antakshari, went boating, came back to eat more kheera, play more antakshari and then the best ending that was possible: took the ride back in the car with bi-cycle loaded behind :). In the middle of all this, at one point of time, watched a flamingo. They are so beautiful and big. Easily the biggest bird I have ever seen.

Incidently I seem to have placed my hands on another interesting thing :). AM apparently has a library which is best on campus in the opinion of some of the people best equipped to make comments like this. And he has invited me to check it out. I think I'll do that pretty soon.

However, the next thing on my reading list right now are:
Dirk Gently's holistic detective agency : Douglas Adams
Fermat's Last Theorem : Simone Singh

Current Fav song: All that she wrote by Firehouse

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Do nightmares qualify for dreams?

Fixing Logrotate on Ubuntu Jaunty Server Edition

On His Being Arrived to the Age of Twenty-three !!